And if this doesnt work, Rudolph is in season!
- Understand cartilage: Cartilage is malleable connective tissue that protects bones from rubbing together too much so whatever you do to it will not move.
- Cartilage is also used by the body to shape and support other structures, including the nose.
- Over a lifespan cartilage can be replaced by bone in certain areas, including the nose.
- Cartilage can be manipulated because it is made principally of water, about 70% of cartilage is water.
- Cartilage can be redistributed with movement, but cannot be made smaller with pressure.
- Other components of cartilage include collagen, proteoglycans, and chondrocytes, proteins and cells that help support and build the cartilage.
- Understand that to make your nose temporarily smaller using this method you are doing home surgery by manipulating the cartilage in your nose.
- Wash or moisten your nose area. This isn't compulsory, but it's a little easier to do this on smooth skin.
- Hold the top of your nose with your thumb and index finger.
- Slowly bring your fingers to the sides of your nose. Don't press or pull because this might make the nose bloat up a little bigger and can damage the cartilage.
- Do this for two to three minutes, starting at the top of your nose each time.
- Repeat about 50 times a day or even more.
- The results may be visible in 2-3 months time.
- As soon as you stop, and if you have not permanently disfigured your nose, your nose will return to its normal shape.
more on noses: