Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009

New News

New things i have, Materialism, aned changes that you would otherwise know nothing about, considering the miles (kilometers) we are apart.


MIDDLE ASH BLONDE HAIR DYE Welp, probably no one was aware of the recent red color i tried for my hair, it was horrible at first, great after a few days, and then I got tired of trying to match my hair with my outfits. So- here it is, back to brown- it is called "middle ash blonde" I like it. Its a refreshing, cool take on my usual fiery experiments...


YAKS TEETH NECKLACE
Although this is not very 'Berlin' nor was it even made in Germany, I cant help but to snag up any decorative ornamant made from animal remains- I am a strong advocate for utilizing every part of an animal that is killed- Unless it was killed strictly for that purpose.... of course... I think I am a decendant of a Native Indian Tribe.. OH- AND- i recently had to cook a whole chicken- take it apart, clean out its insides, and ick, unhinge its joints for a boy i was babysitting... almost passed out. I was just thankful I didnt have to behead it or de-feather the poor little thing. (oh, and i almost kept the wishbone, but really couldnt bring myself to taking him apart anyfurther...)
KHAKI PANT

They look a bit like baseball pants, with a fancy twist to em, but this recent purchase was made in hopes to have something to go with my blue and other colorful shirts. Last I checked Blue Jeans and Blue shirts just is too monocramatic for my taste- and Blue jeans with any vibrant color is a bit too colorful for my extremely particular, sense of style...

Keine Kommentare: